If your student is absent from school, the information below must be provided to school.
To notify the school of an absence, please do one of the following as soon as possible:
- Sign in to ParentSquare. (Watch the short video below for directions)
- Call the Direct Line: 707-653-1425, or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Hotline: 707-557-8321 (for all day absences).
When your student returns to school, within 5 days of the absence, send a note with your student to the Attendance Office. Please provide the following information in the note:
- Student's full name
- Reason for absence ( MUST be specific)(if illness, please state type)
- Date(s) of absence
Excused absences include: illness, medical appointments, various religious holidays, or death in the family.
Tardiness and Leaving Early
WHEN YOUR STUDENT IS LATE FOR SCHOOL:
Please have them report to the office to get a tardy pass before they go to class.
WHEN YOUR STUDENT NEEDS TO LEAVE EARLY:
Send a note with your student in the morning to the Attendance Office. Include the following:
- Student's name,
- Reason and time of pick up.
We will have your student out front waiting for you at the designated time.